Dawn Benson Accountancy Ltd

Email us

We are now pleased to offer Registered Office services for limited companies and LLPs.


UK Registered Office Address Service

Offering registered office services in the UK for limited companies and LLPs. Our address can be used as your official registered office, which protects the privacy of your home address. Includes forwarding your statutory post and blocking junk mail.

We will forward mail from Companies House, HM Revenue & Customs and other legal notices that may be received at the registered office. There is no further postal charge as this is included in the service. Please note that bank mail and general business mail is not ‘registered office’ mail.



Director’s Service Address

All directors need to declare a service address as well as their residential address.  You can use our address as your service address if you wish to keep your home address private.

Existing directors as at 1st October 2009, will automatically have their residential address used as their service address unless they process a change of address request with Companies House. If you purchase this option to use our address, we will process the change request free of charge.


The main benefit of this rule is that the residential address is protected information and therefore not available to the public. Only Companies House, government bodies and FSA regulated organisations can gain access to them.

Now you can use our address for your company’s registered office and your directors’ service address. All we ask is that you include your company in the first line of your address. This will enable us to easily identify mail for your company when addressed to a company director.



Registered Office Service
For more information on these or any other services:
call us on 01273 833950
or email us info@dawnbensonaccountancy.co.uk

Annual Return

UK Company Law requires every limited company and LLP to file their Annual Return with the Registrar of Companies. Your company or LLP will be removed from the registers if the Annual Return is not filed within the specified period given by Companies House.

Our accountants can prepare the Annual Return (AR01) and file it online with Companies House for you.